The Legal Website for Knox County Property Owners and Managers

Vowell & Associates
Related Sites
Representative Docs
Search Articles

What happens when a Resident is Called Into Active Military Service?

What Accommodations Does a Property Owner Need to Make for Handicapped Tenants?

What Does a Property Owner Have to do About Ice and Snow?

What is a Judgment for "Possession Only"?

What Can the Owner do When the Tenant Abandons the Property?

Does the Owner Have a "Landlord's Lien" on the Tenant's Property?

What is the Uniform Residential Landlord & Tenant Act?

What is a Certified Civil Trial Specialist?

What Happens in a Detainer Action?



This site is maintained by Vowell & Associates, Attorneys at Law, 6718 Albunda Drive, Knoxville TN 37919, Tel. 865-292-0000, Fax 865-292-0002, email
KnoxLeaseLaw, and DETAINER are trademarks of Vowell & Associates. Copyright 2000 Vowell & Associates. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Monday November 21, 2005.